楼层直达
级别: 精灵王
发帖
金钱
威望
贡献值

下载:
本部分内容设定了隐藏,需要回复后才能看到
Michael Mind - Ride Like The WindTo be, to be free again To be, to be free again To be, to be free again To be, to be free again To be, to be free again To be, to be free again To be, to be free again To be, to be free again It is the night My body's weak I'm on the run No time to sleep I've got to ride Ride like the wind To be free again It is the night My body's weak I'm on the run No time to sleep I've got to ride Ride like the wind To be free again To be, to be free again To be, to be free again To be, to be free again To be, to be free again It is the night My body's weak I'm on the run No time to sleep I've got to ride Ride like the wind To be free again It is the night My body's weak I'm on the run No time to sleep I've got to ride Ride like the wind To be free again And I got such a long way to go To make it to the border of Mexico So I'll ride like the wind Ride like the wind It is the night It is the night It is the night Night, night, night, night... It is the night My body's weak I'm on the run No time to sleep I've got to ride Ride like the wind To be free again (To be free again) It is the night My body's weak I'm on the run No time to sleep I've got to ride Ride like the wind To be free again It is the night My body's weak I'm on the run No time to sleep I've got to ride
火暴MV视频链接:
http://www.520pub.com/read.php?tid=94084&u=133286
级别: 精灵王
发帖
金钱
威望
贡献值
只看该作者 1 发表于: 2007-11-11
Re:Michael Mind - Ride Like The Wind
沙发撩特。。。。。。。哈哈